"Connection Timeout" is displayed when launching PE-ViewX.
This error message is displayed when failing to connect to PE-Expert4.
Check the following points.
* Only the first LED(PWM) of DSP board lights.
* Turn on PE-Expert4 before launching PE-ViewX.
* Set the correct IP address of PE-Expert4 by the following procedure.
[Settings] menu > [TCP/IP] > [TCP/IP Settings] dialog
The initial IP address of PE-Expert4 is as follows.
IP Address ： 192.168.1.100
Subnet Mask ： 255.255.255.0
Default Gateway： 192.168.1.101
Port No. ： 10000
* IP address of your PC corresponds to IP address of PE-Epxert4.
* Check TCP/IP connection by "ping" command with command prompt.
* Check if fire wall prevents TCP/IP connection.