If you use the capture function, you can record up to about 280,000 samples at intervals of 100 to 1 M samples / second.
With 10 ksps you can record up to 279.62 seconds.
1. Select the capture function on the right side of the screen in the Capture/Scope window
2. Specify the Sample rate. (100 to 1 M sample/second)
3. Specify the acquisition time and press Enter (Values that can be entered are limited to the acquisition time limit of each sample rate)
4. Press the trigger setting button to set the trigger condition (skip this step for manual trigger)
5. Generate the trigger condition with the trigger set, press the slightly correct right F button to trigger the trigger
6. Save data file format is .mat. Matlab or other compatible software(ex.FreeMat) can read the file.